control panel
UK Permits News
Form: Apply for a refugee integration loan
If you are a refugee or have been given humanitarian protection, you might be able to apply for a loan to help you integrate into UK society.
Guidance: Guidance on application for UK visa as Tier 4 student
Guidance on UK Visas and Immigration's policy for applications to stay or come to the UK under Tier 4 (General) and Tier 4 (Child).
Form: Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(GT)
Form to apply for further leave to remain in the UK if you are a Grenfell Tower survivor and were granted limited leave outside the Immigration Rules.
Apply for citizenship if you have indefinite leave to remain
How to apply for British citizenship if you have indefinite leave to remain (ILR) - who's eligible, fees and where to send your application
Transparency data: Country returns guide
Guidance on returning immigration offenders to their country of origin.
Closed consultation: Windrush compensation: call for evidence
This call for evidence closed on 8 June 2018 and was the first step to designing a scheme that provides redress for those that have experienced hardship.
Guidance: Windrush scheme and information
Information on the Windrush scheme for Commonwealth citizens and others who have been in the UK for a long time and are worried about their immigration status.
Form: Apply to register as a British citizen: stateless person (S2)
If you are a stateless person born on or after 1 January 1983, use this form to register for British citizenship or as a British subject.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 2 of 197