control panel
UK Permits News
Guidance: Public funds
Guidance on public funds foreign nationals can claim.
Guidance: Preventing illegal working
Modernised guidance for how UK Visas and Immigration detects illegal workers.
Guidance: Victims of human trafficking: competent authority guidance
Guidance advising staff in competent authorities how to deal with victims of human trafficking.
Corporate report: EU Settlement Scheme private beta 2
The document sets out the key findings of the second test phase of the EU Settlement Scheme.
Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme caseworker guidance
Guidance for caseworkers considering applications under the EU Settlement Scheme during the public test phase and pilot.
Detailed guide: EU Settlement Scheme: apply for an administrative review
How to apply for an administrative review under the EU Settlement Scheme.
Detailed guide: EU Settlement Scheme: evidence of UK residence
How to provide evidence that you’ve been living here if we can’t confirm this through an automated check of UK tax and some benefits records.
Detailed guide: Using the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app
Information for EU citizens and their families applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 9 of 217