control panel
UK Permits News
Guidance: Sponsor a Tier 4 student: guidance for educators
Guide on how to apply for a Tier 4 sponsor licence and how to sponsor a student.
Policy paper: Response to an inspection report on identifying and safeguarding vulnerable adults
Home Office response to a report on its approach to the identification and safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
Guidance: Occupied Palestinian Territories: country policy and information notes
Guidance used by UK Visas and Immigration to make decisions in asylum and human rights applications.
Guidance: Guidance on policy for UK visas under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
This is the full guidance on UK Visas and Immigration's policy on visa applications under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent).
Form: Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) endorsement review form
Form to apply for a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) endorsement review.
Guidance: Objection and appeals notice: clandestine entrants
Objection and appeals notice guidance for drivers who are found with clandestine entrants in their vehicles by UK Visas and Immigration.
Form: Application to join civil penalty accreditation scheme
Form to apply for UK Visas and Immigration's civil penalty accreditation scheme for hauliers.
Guidance: Guidance for hauliers on preventing clandestine entrants
10 steps to an effective system for drivers to prevent illegal immigration.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 5 of 216