control panel
UK Permits News
Form: Application for administrative review of visa decision
Form to request UK Visas and Immigration reconsiders a decision to refuse your visa application. This form is for people outside the UK.
Guidance: Criminal courts and police officers: bail and refusal of bail
Guidance for criminal investigation officers about bail and refusal of bail by criminal courts and police officers.
Check if you need a UK visa
You may need a visa to come to the UK to visit, study or work.
Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme: ID document scanner locations
Locations where you can go to get your biometric ID document scanned if you do not have an Android device with near field communication (NFC).
Guidance: EU Settlement Scheme: Assisted Digital service
Information for EU citizens and their families taking part in the pilot for the EU Settlement Scheme.
Policy paper: Response to a report on an inspection of country of origin information
Home Office response to a report on an inspection of country of origin information.
Promotional material: EU Settlement Scheme: employer toolkit
The employer toolkit equips employers with the right tools and information to support EU citizens and their families to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Transparency data: Country returns guide
Guidance on returning immigration offenders to their country of origin.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 4 of 213