control panel
UK Permits News
Changes to citizenship and nationality fees from 6 April 2009

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed erat lacus, bibendum ut, adipiscing nec, sagittis vitae, ante. Curabitur pretium suscipit augue. Duis ultrices. Curabitur eu neque in metus venenatis porta. Nullam ullamcorper tortor eu dolor. Aliquam pharetra quam. Praesent nec elit non nisi volutpat accumsan. Sed fermentum enim vel enim. Vivamus fringilla nunc quis velit. Nam pretium gravida arcu. In euismod semper arcu. Praesent vitae metus. Proin vel est nec quam hendrerit egestas. Nullam tellus augue, consectetur eget, sagittis eu, vulputate eget, orci. Aenean in risus.

Form: Application for proof that you do not have British citizenship: form NQ

Updated: Updated form NQ.

Use this form if you are living in the UK and you need proof that you have not gained British citizenship while you have been here.

Send the completed form, payment slip and correct fee to this address:

Department 101
UK Visas and Immigration
The Capital
New Hall Place
L3 9PP

Guidance: Cancelling, ceasing and revoking refugee status: process

Updated: Updated guidance.

UK Visas and Immigration asylum policy instructions about how it makes decisions to cancel, cease and revoke a person’s refugee status.

Guidance: European Refugee Fund: summary for 2008 to 2013

Updated: Updated European Refugee Fund summary.

The UK receives an annual allocation from phase III of the European Refugee Fund, which it administers according to strict rules set by the European Commission.

This document is a summary for 2008 to 2013, showing how the UK is spending and administering its allocation.

Guidance: Back payments of asylum support

Updated: Updated guidance.

UK Visas and Immigration asylum process guidance about how we make decisions.

Guidance: Travel warrants for detainees attending asylum courts

Updated: Updated guidance.

UK Visas and Immigration detention service order about its procedure for issuing travel warrants to detainees attending Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (AIT) courts.

Form: Application to register for British citizenship: form S3

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use this form to register as a British citizen or a British overseas territories citizen if you are stateless (not recognised as a national of any country) and were born in the UK or a British overseas territory on or after 1 January 1983. You should also read the guidance.

Form: Application to register as a British citizen: form S2

Updated: Updated guidance.

Use ‘Form S2’ if you are a stateless person born on or after 1 January 1983 and you want to register as:

  • a British citizen
  • a British overseas territories citizen
  • a British Overseas citizen, or
  • a British subject

Use ‘Guide S2’ to find out who can register. The guide also explains how to register.

<< Start < Prev 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 Next > End >>

Page 248 of 250